Friday, January 25, 2008

Market Reports and Mental Illness

So I don't really know where to start. I have decided that all who have mental illnesses need to stay away from me unless medicated (esp. those with Bi-Polar disorders). Guess what? Them there people are just crazy. I'm not trying to be a judgemental person or anything.. but if you be crazy.. I don't want anything to do with it.
okay, now that that is out of the way: I am bothered about the damn day/pre-school. Still. But can't seem to find somewhere else with a comparable program that is close by. So I am stuck. The boys like it just fine.. well until they get sick every other week if not more. Nathan was up so much last night, whimpering sort of and I asked him what was wrong.. "ME" (pounding chest) "ME" (pounding chest), "ME" (pounding chest).. :( ...
In the morning he started taking off his jams (pjs), mind you my house is not the warm enough in the winter that you just want to take off your clothes!, and I felt his head.. burning up. Temp 102.6. It's official, sick baby. No School. No officially going into work. time to shine as momma of sick babies.. very tired this morning.. didn't help.
*After yet another phone call* As stated earlier, please just leave me alone if you have mental issues! (skip over next paragraph if not wanting to read the venting!)
Okay so luckily I work part time as the secretary of that church.. if I worked anywhere else, I would have lost my job ~ again! So Nathan's father called (after he has been saying how he wants to prove that he can be a GREAT father and all this bullshit for the past week or so) and I told him Nathan was sick. He told me I had better keep giving Nathan Motrin (hmm.. I'm all out and the boys are in the tub and it is pretty damn cold outside). I told him I was out and maybe he should go pick some up. He starts telling me how Nathan has been sick for days (news to me) and I have been out and about all day (again, very interesting... seeing how that is not right either) and how could I have not picked up Motrin for Nathan. I tell him he is more than welcome to go get some on his way home from work. He tries to guilt me, some more, into packing up the now wet headed sick children (Sam's getting an intestinal funk as well) to take them to the store to buy Motrin.. nope not going for it. I tell him he can go get it himself or I'll have someone else do it for me. (Seeing how I kind of forgot about Motrin's magical powers!). After some unnecessary huffing/puffing, he says it will have to wait until he showers and eats and stuff (it takes him roughly 3 hours to get his boots off, shower, & eat). I told him to forget it. I'm getting the boys upstairs for early bedtime and Sean shows up with a 1/2 used bottle of Children's Motrin. Not really what I had in mind. Kind of wanted a new bottle of infant Motrin. I had just dosed him with Tylenol. Then he calls and tries to validate his point some more. ARGH.
okay enough of that.
I completely forgot about a market report I should have done earlier this week.. am trying to do it now, but can't concentrate. Finished up the other one this afternoon. Then, probably since I forgot about the one that is late, I agreed to take one that will actually pay me (in a month anyway).
Oh and I have a showing tomorrow morning around 10am. The other agent I had on call for a backup showing agent asked me yesterday if they were safe to make other plans.. I am just not a fan of virus's right now.
I can't believe I have wasted 2 hours trying to finish these things up, but I am so tired (the fact that my office light won't turn on isn't helping) I can't concentrate.
Good night!

No comments: