Sunday, January 27, 2008

Sledding Possiblities

It is finally going to warm up enough that I think we can go sledding! I hear the temp is going to go up to almost freezing! How exciting! Right now it's snowing pretty good. Sledding was my dad's brillliant idea.. maybe Liz would want to come too! Might need a little extra help with the young one's first time sledding. Wow.. Sam is three and this is going to be his first time sledding. I guess my kids are kind of deprived!
I need to get them out and use up their energy.. during the wee morning hours Nathan pulled his trim off his door in his room. Nathan also just took apart one of my chairs. I need to run that child until he can't think about being destructive anymore. I understand it is just curiosity.. but goodness he gets into everything! *smiles*
Speaking of Nathan, he just climbed into my lap.. Currently rearranging my desk.. we are off to do an art project!

No comments: