Saturday, October 27, 2007

As I sit here contemplating sleep, I look over and see the completely unfinished spider costume for Sam.. He was going to be a cowboy and decided he HAD to be a Big spider.. I've been working on it most of the day, in between brownie making and pumpkin carving. Pumpkin carving with metal spoons and a one year old/three year old combo is just asking to get hit in the head repeatedly!
Liz even convinced me to make a costume. Can you guess what it is? I made a sign that says "GO CEILINGS". I am going to make up a little cheer to go with it! Any idea? *the ceilings are not a professional team* .. I am going to be a Ceiling Fan. Ha!
It was a toss up between that and a "leaf blower" (tie a leaf to a ball cap and when prompted, blow the leaf).
Just thought, should probably make the boys cute little trick/treating bags for all their *my* (chokable) loot. We will just have to see what everyone feels like tomorrow!
I volunteered to be the Sunday School Teacher tomorrow.. why do I do those things?! My children do not sit still during any part of the church/Sunday school services/programs. I guess this means I really have to go tomorrow.. It wouldn't be so bad if the church started earlier. The boys, Nathan I should say, gets up much too early. By the time we should be going to church it is closer to lunch/nap than I prefer..

No comments: