Friday, October 26, 2007

Introduction

Hello everyone and anyone who has stumbled onto my blog. Since this is my first entry, I probably should introduce myself! My name is Tiffany and this blog will be about my very *interesting* life!
I have two beautiful sons, Sam (3) and Nathan (1). I am a single parent. My brother, Matthew, just went to South Baghdad yesterday for 15-18 months. He is an Army Medic in the 3rd D. Infantry.
I sell real estate with Real Living Realty One and work part time at St. Anne's Church as their secretary.
That pretty much is a quick summary of my life!
Today, actually in about 4 minutes, I have a house closing that I sold. After finishing at the church, I have to stop by the mechanic and figure out why my car does not want to start. Hopefully he will figure it out quickly so I can get to my house in time to watch Lilly. If not, Angel will have to bring her to the mechanic and I will take her with me as I finish.

1 comment:

LabTech said...

Angel quit her job yesterday as far as I know - you might want to call her to make sure you still need to watch Lilly.