Monday, October 29, 2007

blooming like geraniums

Feeling so much better today! There's nothing like being able to swallow without pain. I am just sitting here waiting for two emails. One stating that a house that was supposed to close 10/19 still doesn't have a free and clear title. The other an offer for a listing that I am going to lose in two days. If I get and accepted offer before the deadline, I might even get paid! Happy day!
It's so strange.. earlier in the summer I had NOTHING going on. I was working every day and still ... nothing. I had some potted flowers on my porch all summer. They weren't growing right. Not enough blooms. I even babied them. nothing.
I finally brought them in last night (it got down to freezing) and did I mention they are blooming better today then I have seen them all year? Beautiful!
Even if the real estate goes to pot.. at least I have pretty flowers today!

No comments: