Thursday, December 13, 2007

Back UP

So yesterday everything didn't want to work for me. The printer didn't want to feed paper. The USB ports weren't working on my computer.. the sewing machine hates me. I just had to leave.
Then I turned everything off and on and *presto chango* it works again! well.. the printer still doesn't work and the sewing machine and I still have our love/hate relationship going on.. but the USB ports work again!
I keep looking at my Christmas tree and it looks so naked compared to everyone elses.. but I don't want to add more ornaments either. Simplicity this year!
Now I have to wrap all the presents.. Still have to make/order some. Want to make the boys a puppet show stage.. am slightly (okay very) afraid that if I pick up a circular saw I will cut off an appendage. For those who know me, it is very redundant to state that my coordination is less than ideal.. power tools + me= .. oh the unpleasantries!
Got our christmas pictures back yesterday. How cute my kids are! And I even look good in one of the pictures! I don't mean to toot my own horn, but i sure to make some adorable kids!
It is hard to concentrate, this church smells like sewage. Septic problems.. Who ever invented air fresheners was a genius. They probably got *stinkin'* rich!

1 comment:

LabTech said...

You make me laugh!! I agree though - you should keep your distance from the power tools. ;-)