Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Slip Slidin' Away

Ahhh.. the year is almost over..
and I am reallly inspired lately. Perfect time of year. Normally get a well needed boost before Christmas. Hope I can keep it until after the season.
Seeming sick, for whatever reason.. (*could it be the jolly green snotted little?*)
Inspired just the same. I had even started making everyone's Christmas presents this year.. slightly short lived vision. Good thing some of these houses closed, now I can buy presents!
Still trying to wrap up (ha-pun!) my crafty work for two people.. I hope they don't hate it too much when I'm done. If I get done. Maybe I'll get them supplimental gifts to go along with the hand crafted one... hmmm... only Christmas Eve will tell!
Today, I had to take the boys to get blood work (lead/blood count testing) and shots (not so fun). It took the people over two hours.
On a side note: I've been wanting to make bread. Every time I try, well it just doesn't look quite right or taste quite right.. I should do this in the Summer when it is hot, perfect for rising. I think next time I will put it in the oven on warm.. wonder what that would do. I am glad I get MS mag.. they have a bread making page tutorial. Hope it works.. if not I might have to enlist people to teach me in a remedial bread making class or something.
Now I am getting tired again... damn sickness..

No comments: