Thursday, November 8, 2007

Breakin' on Through

Finally getting through the sickness. I did have strep and Sam gave it to me.. poor little scarlet fever infested child. Nathan was in everyone's face and nope, healthy little peanut!
I have to get Halloween put away now.. and get ready for the next big holiday. Thanksgiving. Why everyone decorates in Christmas theme in November.. i don't get it! The preschool was already playing Christmas music.
I love the Christmas season... but couldn't they wait until next week?

Heard from my brother. Seems he likes Kuwait.. said it was like a vacation (they have a gym and rec area and everything). Not good internet though.. Good to hear from him. I was getting a little worried.

Jake helped me insulate my attic and my room yesterday. It's like a pink palace up there! I noticed that the "blown in insulation" never was blown in in the attic! Some insulation people are coming today to tell me if the geniuses who lived in my house before me actually had people insulate the house, or if they just drilled holes all around the entire house. It's my luck that they just drilled the holes.. my gas bills from last year are starting to make sense!
Jake was so funny. He told me I should be a doctor (I'd love to be in peds). I told him that was a great idea. "Now," I asked him.. "how will I support myself while I go back to school?"
He thinks I just need to get a boyfriend with a good job to pay my bills. Right.. I asked him where those are kept.. For some reason there was no answer. Simple enough theory.. too bad there are no men around! I wonder if I could mail order a sugar daddy.

Did I tell you I'm getting a treadmill? I am so excited! I will be able to walk this winter when we have two feet of snow! I will be able to exercise every day, if I want! Have I mentioned I hate the cold? I can't move in the cold. It's just too cold!

Sold another house while I was sick. This once might actually close. One of the other ones from last month still hasn't closed. It doesn't have a deed yet! I told them not to list a house that was still in redemption.. should be any day we get the deed now.. The buyer's wife is due to have her baby any day too! Which will come first the chicken or the deed? Ahh.. the EXCITEMENT!

1 comment:

LabTech said...

Glad you're feeling better...poor thing! I too am a fan of excercising indoors in the winter...for some strange reason I just am not a fan of sweating with snot-scicles. ;-) Congrats on the sales!!