Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Box of Surprises!!

I come home from work and there is a mysterious box on my front step. .. It's from a cousin in Malibu.. but that cousin doesn't live in Malibu.. hmmm.. well I get the boys inside and open 'er up.. and inside is a bunch of mac stuff. Curious, because I don't have a mac anything! Then I see an iPod and think well this must be all the stuff that goes with an iPod.. seems like an awful lot of stuff for that little music maker.. and it is missing some of the essentials (power cord stuff).
Then I check the mail. There is a slip that I need to pick up a package from the post office. Well, granted, my mind isn't always as sharp as it once was, but I am getting excited! Really excited!! I think my cousin is sending me his old Mac laptop!! I could be wrong, but after talking to the only other Mac user I know (Gretchen, of course!!), me thinks I am getting an upgrade!
I tried to call my generous gifter a couple times now.. but he is driving through the canyons of California. Caught him in the same spot twice! I will just have to go to the post office tomorrow and see if my suspision is right! I can't wait. Wish I could just go now, darnit! It would be so fun to play with right now! Wonder if I can go into work late (hit the post office first..)
!!!!!

No comments: