Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Let is Snow.. for now.

So I forgot how much fun sledding is! We went again.. this time with Lilly and Liz. Nathan isn't a big fan of the sled. He likes to try to sled down on his bottom(like a slide).. but he doesn't get very far! Sam kept going down with Lilly! They were so funny! They would run up and down the hill, drop the sleds half way up, fall giggling on each other! Somehow I also forgot how cold 31 degrees can be with the snow falling in your face.. I really need a hat!
I also have not figured out this Mac/PC thing. Even with blogging, I don't have all the options I normally have on my PC on the MAC. No Jabbering here. Might have to get the other instant thing or have Gretchen pull her hair out trying to figure out what the problem is *smiles*!

No comments: