Thursday, February 14, 2008

Mixed Emotions

Something about this "holiday" has me seeing red half the time and floating the rest. It's been a whle since I've floated.. but i did have a good time today.
Started out with the boys getting to stay in from school today which was actually really nice. We broke out the smocks and easle and RED paint on Pink paper, of course. Nathan was really intense about it. It was really fun to paint with him. Sam colored all the hearts (some black, green, and pink wasn't dark enough of a color!). He gave all 8 of them to Pa! It was precious.
The boys got out every single toy they owned today. We had fun cleaning and playing with everything. It's funny how I had one of the best days I've had in a long time.. and to anyone else it must read as pure boredom! *Smiles* The day was filled with "Huggies" and Kisses and me calling Sam a sweatheart and him replying, "me no sweatheart, you sweatheart. Me Sam Miller, Sam".. followed by "Me need you" and more endearing statments from both. Nathan even attempted to say Thank You today ("ou" -after much prompting)!
Well I'm off to watch a movie and gush about the love stuff that I used to have on the big Hallmark Holiday!

No comments: