Sunday, November 18, 2007

distractions

I have so much to do before we leave. I've decided I have to get the boys to sleep by like 5pm in order for us all to wake up in time for the trip! I have so much to do but I keep putzing around on the internet! I just tried to put even more pictures on here.. but it errored on me and I don't have the energy to try again.
Have I mentioned how much I love space heaters? My office is the coldest room of the house. It is the only one over a crawl space. The heat is connected but for some reason this room is frigid. I told my dad about my frosty problem and he was like, "but it isn't even cold outside yet! how cold can it really be in there?"
His next suggestion was to wear gloves (great to type with or sew with) and a ski mask!
I can see it now. Nathan and Sam having nightmares about Mom's office.
Now I have a small, wonderful, space heater right next to my lil' toes. Ahhh.. it's the little things that make life wonderful!
I've wrapped up some jellies and have them individually bagged and surrounded by clothing for some gifting while I am in Louisiana. Don't have any clue what to take to the airport to keep the boys occupied for 2 hours of waiting to board. 2 hours on the plane. twice! 2-2-2.. hmm.. crayons are only going to get me so far.
I think I am going to make Sam wear a diaper for this little adventure. He can still go to the bathroom, but if we can't make it in time (when he says he has to go, well he has to go) I won't have to rip into my carry on and find another outfit.
I wonder if I should bring extra crib sheets/blankets for Nathan. I doubt the hotel has non-queen/king size sheets and blankets.
I have to write an offer tomorrow morning, drive to kingsville to take a picture of a house (doing a mini-appraisal, BPO, on it due by 1pm) and need to finish packing by the time I get the boys.
I am waiting to see what wrench will get thrown at me in the morning..
I'll have to take my laptop with me.. and plug in at the hotel. good thing about real estate. everything is on line.. well I won't be able to physically meet with people and show them houses.. but most stuff is right online.

No comments: