Friday, November 16, 2007

Sky Pilot

I am so excited about going to Covington for thanksgiving. I am even happier that my dad is flying with me! WooHoo I don't have to try to juggle a three year old, a one and a half year old (Nathan is not a normal one and a half year old), car seats, luggage, laptops, tickets, did I mention little people that run in opposite directions when excited?!
*Sigh* It will be so nice to have help. It's the best kind of help too, the naive help! Poor 'Pa has no clue how much FUN this will be! hahahaha..
I have so much more to do before I go..
I can't believe how fast this year seemed to go.
It's already time for Sam to knock down the tree again! Already! I wonder if this year Nathan will beat him to it? The great tree race of 2007. I wish my video camera still worked. Quality entertainment.
Sam is so excited to fly! "like a bird mom?!" "me?!" "up high?!" "baby, too?" ear to ear smiling!

No comments: