Sunday, November 11, 2007

A little electrical tape!

So my treadmill was delivered last night! Yea! I asked them if they could take it upstairs for me... half way up the electrical panel broke off.. great.
We *they* took it all the way up. We plugged it in ( to my already filled extension cord thing) and it worked! I just have to crazy glue and screw the thing back together.. In the mean time.. it's electrical tape all the way.
I need another extension cord until I can get someone to put in a new outlet for it.
I was on it for 10 minutes last night and then tried stretching... Goodness I'm out of shape!
Made jelly yesterday morning. If Nathan doesn't start letting me sleep past 6am soon, I might just have to get earplugs! Sam's even had enough, the other morning I was having a hard time getting up( it wasn't even 5 am yet) (we are all sick to boot) and Sam started yelling out, "Stop!!! , Pleaseeee Stop". "Ugh"
I used to think I was a morning person..
I know I'm not a night person (all the yawning at 9pm that just won't stop)
I'm not an afternoon person (nap time is quickly becoming my favorite part of the day)
I wonder what kind of person I am?!
Must just be the tired mommy who needs a vacation!
If I actually took a vacation, I would be a wreak wondering if the boys burned down the house or killed whoever was fortunate enough to watch them! Ah the joys of motherhood.
Sam was sick last week and Nathan is this week. I was sick for both. Can it possibly get any better?
That treadmill is like my new beacon of hope! Now all I need is a little electrical tape and an extension cord!

No comments: